Declaration of consent to be obtained by the Organizer under data protection law:
The Organizer (Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), Invalidenstraße 44, 10115 Berlin) collects, processes and uses the personal data transmitted within the framework of the registration solely for the organization and assessment of the event.
This information is used for the preparation and follow-up of the event. For these purposes, personal data such as the address, phone number and email address are used exclusively for directly contacting the applicants. They are not passed on to third parties. Data transmitted to the Organizer may only be used in connection with the event.
Videos and photographs will be taken during the event. By registering, the user consents to this.
The general privacy statement of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure applies accordingly.
Declaration of consent to be obtained by the congress management provider under data protection law:
We would like to inform you which personal data we collect from you, why these data are needed and how they are processed by us, in this case in connection with the registration for and participation in the event.
The data are processed on the legal basis of your consent.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You can request information on the nature of the personal data we process, the purposes for processing and to whom we have already disclosed or passed on these data. The information also includes intended future recipients.
- You can request that we correct erroneous personal data.
- You can request that we delete your personal data, e.g. if you revoke your consent/the data are no longer needed by us for the above purpose and there is no longer a statutory basis for their continued storage.
- Under certain circumstances, you can request that we restrict the processing of your data; in that case, the data are not deleted but will no longer be used.
- For reasons resulting from your particular personal situation, you can object to the processing of your personal data.
- If you are not satisfied with our data processing, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection officer of the congress management provider.
- You must provide your personal data to register. Without complete information, we cannot consider your registration for and participation in the event.
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data as confidential and in accordance with the statutory data privacy provisions as well as this privacy statement.
We would like to point out that there may be security deficiencies in transferring data via the internet (e.g. in email communication). It is not possible to protect such data completely against access by third parties.
This website does not use functions of the Google Analytics web analysis service.
You have the right to obtain, at any time and free of charge, information on the personal data stored, their source and recipient(s) and the purpose of the data processing as well as the right to have these data corrected, blocked or deleted. Regarding this issue as well as other issues concerning personal data, you can contact us anytime at the address indicated in the publication data.
Body responsible for data processing / Data protection officer of the congress management provider:
Gesellschaft für Messe- und Congress-Management mbH
Point of contact: Michael Wolf
Neue Kantstraße 20
Phone: +49 (0)30 325 52 74
Fax: +49 (0)30 322 64 42
We strive to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation. The privacy statement is currently being edited. Should you have any questions, suspect any omissions or consider additions necessary, please contact the data protection officer or an employee designated by him/her. The matter will be processed as quickly as possible.